Would You Become an MPowerBio Associated Cluster
The MPowerBIO project is looking for European (and Associated Countries’) Bioeconomy clusters aiming at increasing their capabilities in building links with investors and self-sustainably train their SME members for improve their Investment Readiness Level, thus better preparing them for accessing to securing investments.
The expected benefits of actively participating in the MPowerBIO project as an associated cluster are:
- Networking opportunities and visibility as a relevant EU cluster in a large multi-stakeholder community in the circular biobased economy. A dedicated section in the MPowerBIO portal will publish the profiles of the associated clusters with their logo, a brief description of their activity and the link to their website.
- Any public document that MPowerBIO will publish will also mention as contributors the names of those associated clusters who contributed to its content.
- Sharing expertise by participating in the co-creation, piloting and validation of the capacity building programme for clusters and co-creating the services to be delivered, through the business support programme, to SMEs.
- First access to meaningful insights generated exclusively within the context of the project and its activities.
- Involving their staff and networks in the pilots to benefit from the services and tools offered by the MPowerBIO project.
- Unique opportunity to align the services and tools offered by MPowerBIO with their needs and those of their networks to ensure that they make the most out of its value propositions.
- Enabling their SME members to access the MPowerBIO business support programme and allowing them to apply for the pitching competitions, thereby offering an additional service to their members.
- Get to know investment experiences from other EU clusters in an exchange of best practices sessions.