Become an MPowerBIO Associated Cluster
The MPowerBIO project is looking for European (and Associated Countries’) Bioeconomy clusters aiming at increasing their capabilities in building links with investors and self-sustainably train their SME members for improve their Investment Readiness Level, thus better preparing them for accessing to securing investments.
The MPowerBIO project brings several benefits to its associated clusters, in addition to providing all services for free both for clusters and SMEs, other benefits include:
- Networking opportunities and visibility as a relevant EU cluster in a large multi-stakeholder community. The profiles of the associated clusters with their logo, a brief description of their activity and the link to their website are published on a dedicated section on the MPowerBIO website.
- Gaining access for all cluster representatives or team members to the Cluster Capacity Building Programme, a 13-course programme designed to train clusters to better support their SMEs.
- Offering an additional service to their members: access to the MPowerBIO SME Business Support Programme for their SMEs while retaining the role of primary contact for them; allowing them to apply for the pitching competitions.
- Any public document that MPowerBIO will publish will also mention as contributors the names of those associated clusters who joined the project and contributed to its content.
- First access to meaningful insights generated exclusively within the context of the project and its activities.
- Unique opportunity to align the services and tools offered by MPowerBIO with their needs and those of their networks to ensure that they make the most out of its value propositions.
- Get to know investment experiences from other EU clusters in best practices exchange session.