The MPowerBIO Business Support Programme gathers high-potential start-ups/ SMEs and scale-ups from bio-based industries, and provides experienced start-up coaches, investors, industry experts and an entrepreneurial environment.
A six-week immersive online training delivered by MPowerBIO in-house growth experts will provide SMEs and scale-ups with tailor-made sessions covering various topics such as reporting and exit strategies, market validation, financial planning, IPR protection, matching company growth and EU funding opportunities, creating and delivering a compelling investor pitch deck, and many more.
The best part about the programme is that it is completely free and offers direct access to investors at regional and final events.
SMEs can pick and choose between 15 online training sessions including:
- Reporting and exit strategies - life with an investor
- Market validation, evaluating the target market
- Financial planning and how to extend your runway through access to finance
- IPR Protection for bio-based SMEs: limitations, challenges, and common mistakes
- How to strategically match your company growth and EU funding opportunities
- How to create and deliver a compelling investor pitch deck
…and 9 more immersive sessions designed specifically to support promising bio-based SMEs
Join the Business Support Programme
Press the “Apply Now” button to get started. Fill in the application, which is a two-step application process:
- First, you provide information about yourself, your team, organisation and describe your business in more detail.
- Then, you will get a self-assessment form to collect your scores in several key areas.