Services for SMEs
- Pitching competitionsRegional competitions will be arranged to connect SMEs and investors. The best SME projects will be invited to pitch at one of the annual European final events.
- E-learningThrough our e-learning platform, SMEs will be offered online courses and training materials.
- CoachingCoaching services will be offered to meet the needs of SMEs seeking to improve their investment readiness.
- Bioeconomy BootcampsThrough bioeconomy bootcamps SMEs can upgrade their skills by participating in pitching training sessions and interactive workshops.
How do we do it?
- 01 Self-assessment
Each interested SME will fill in a profile and fill in a customised self-assessment questionnaire that helps assessing its investment readiness.
- 02 Assessment by clusters
Following the self-assessment made by the SME itself, an assessment will be done by the associated cluster to which the SME is related, and another assessment will be made by a second cluster (or an appointed expert)
- 03 Action plan
Finally, the two clusters will define together with the SME, based on the three assessments, an action plan with services to be taken by the SME to improve its investor readiness.