From July to September 2021 MPowerBIO will organise online ‘bootcamps’ for companies looking for investment. Through the events companies will get:
- Knowledge of what it takes to become attractive to an investor
- Pitch training
- Opportunity to participate in a pitch competition with competent judges
- The chance to win a seat at the Tech Tour Food & Bioeconomy Venture Forum 2021
A total of 5 regional events will be organised as a run-up to the large international venture forum held from 27 October 2021 in Denmark, where two companies from each regional event are guaranteed a seat.
The 5 regional events will be held online but are geographically divided to make sure that the content is tailored to each region. Below you can see when the regional events will take place according to region.
- 14 July: Benelux
- 14 + 15 September:Italy and Switzerland
- 14 + 15 September: Germany, Poland, Netherlands, Austria, Spain, Portugal and France
- 16 September: Nordic and Baltic countries
Who can participate?
The events are exclusively open to SMEs that have participated in the MPowerBIO Business Support Programme.
To qualify for the MPowerBIO Business Support Programme your company must be a small or medium sized enterprise (maximum 250 employees), work within the bioeconomy and be looking for investment - in the short or slightly longer term.
Would you like to secure a seat at one of MPowerBIO’s Regional Events and thereby a chance to win a seat at a European final pitching event? As part of the MPowerBIO Business Support Programme, you also get access 15 inspiring and educational online courses on relevant topics such as valuation, crowd funding, exit strategies, market validation, competitor analysis and many more, which are all designed to enhance your investment readiness.